Bonfire areas, which are available to accommodate a variety of group sizes, may be reserved during business hours. Reservations are in two hour increments and require that the group purchase a minimum of 20 corn maze tickets upfront to reserve a bonfire free of charge (does not include charge for grill). If you have less than 20 paying people in your group and wish to reserve a bonfire, there will be an upfront fee of $30.00. Grills may be reserved based on availability for an additional $5.00. Make sure to request a grill when making your reservations, otherwise you will not be guaranteed one.
Important Information For Groups
1) Groups must be reserved by a responsible adult who is a least 21 years of age or older.
2) An adult must be present with the group when checking in.
3) All fees for group bonfires must be paid upfront when checking in.
4) Designated group leader assumes responsibility for the management of the group's behavior.
5) Absolutely NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS should be brought on to the premises. If alcohol or drugs are found, the group will be asked to leave with NO REFUNDS.
6) Bonfires are lit and maintained by Country Days Corn Maze employees only. If you need assistance with a bonfire, report it to the staff at the General Store.
7) Plan to arrive 45 minutes early to allow for the tractor wait.
8) If you are going to be late for a bonfire reservation, please call 704-572-1993. Those who do not call or show up on time will be subject to loss of reservation.